1. What is the fool-proof method a person with bad credit can get a phone deal?
If you have bad credit, your best option of getting a good phone deal is getting a SIM-only deal. There are SIM-only deals that do not have credit check and offer a mobile device after a few months of customer commitment to the plan.
2. What is a SIM-only plan?
A SIM-only plan is a mobile phone plan which only give you minutes, data and messages. Simply put, the mobile phone company doesn’t give you a handset
3. When should you consider a SIM-only plan?
This plan is great for you if:-
- - You do not want to replace your phone.
- - You just need a SIM-card and you want a great deal on minutes, data and calls.
- - You want a plan that is flexible. SIM-deals can easily be dropped
4. Do SIM-only plans require a credit check?
Some require a credit check but many do not.
5. How soon after I get a SIM-only plan can I upgrade my phone?
You can expect to be offered a phone in 60 days on a pay-monthly basis
6. How to improve credit score?
Some of the methods you can use to improve your credit rating is
- - Paying your bills on time and sticking to the agreement
- - Reducing your overall debt and keeping it low